Developper – Val Ray
Game website – https://rpgfighterleague.com/
Available on – Steam Early Access- PC Under 5$ USD – Q4 2016
Assemble the best team of warriors and enter in the Fighter League to battle against the greatest monsters and fighters to become the new champion of the Coliseum! Fight and win all the Leagues to acquire Fans and Trophies to earn your place in the Playoffs. Each League features new challenges with new enemies, game mechanics, boss fight, rewards, secrets and characters to uncover.
Use strategies, great skills and magic to defeat your opponents in this homage to classic RPG Gameplay mechanics with new features from today. Only the strongest and wisest fighters can defeat all the Leagues.
This game will be weekly updated with more content choose by you, the gamer. Weekly vote pool will be available to choose which new aspect will enter the game.(New leagues, equipments, characters, secrets and more) A game where the player can choose what will be there next challenge and some surprises!
- 30 Hours + Game Length with new free content each week.
- Fight in Leagues with challenges, boss fight, crazy enemies, moving story element, surprises and great RPG gameplay mechanic and full of secrets.
- Active Battle Time (ATB) system with enhanced strategic lanes for your fighter. (Offense, Neutral and Defense Rows)
- 1 to 6 party members in your team for intense and strategic battle.
- More than 16 playable characters all with different abilities, magic and great personality.
- The choice of your team members will have an impact on the Leagues, games events and how the story unfold.
- Develop your Friendship with your comrade in RPG Fighter League to obtains new skills, items and more!
- Challenging Boss Fight!
- Choose and give Stats Boosters to your characters the way you want them to be.
- Learn skills and powerful magic to become the ultimate fighter with more than Gaziillions of possibilities!
- Find NPC and repopulate the Hall of Champions and develop your friendship with them to have even more things to learn and buy from them.
- Upgrade your weapons, armors and accessories with Shattered Stones (Stats and new powers available for your equipments)
- Crafting (Creates items, armor & weapons from scraps and others objects dropped by enemies.)
- Quest System (Contracts)
- Treasure Islands for each League with custom chests and rewards!
- A great story about fighters & family and everything around the creation of the Leagues.
- Great Characters in a light hearted world where the fighters are the superstar of the Colosseum.
- Fans system where you gain fans with trophies in League to obtain all sort of advantages and buff for your team member.
- Great soundtrack with more than 100 differents songs.
- More than 151 Secrets and Easter Eggs to discover with some truly special rewards.
- Support Gamepad, Keyboard & Mouse and Touchscreen.
- You can save anywhere, no Limit!
- New content will be available after release date to extend the game length and universe.
- Game available in different languages (English, french, spanish etc.)
- And much more! (Riddles, rewards, mini-games, pre-emptive strike, achievements, etc.)
- A release price tag under 5 USD $
In a world where everything is settled in a good fight, every warrior wants to have a chance to enter the Fighter League. Henry Forge is a member of that league, and a descendant of a great family of fighters. His sole desire is to finish what his family started, and meet the enigmatic Architect, creator of the Colosseum, and be inducted into the Hall of Champions by his own merits.
Fight, train, and meet comrades on your way to the top! Experience an adventure where choosing, and developing, the right members of your team really matter to be victorious in battle! Learn about the creation of the Fighter League and the Colosseum. Unfold the story about Henry and the members of his family with encounters of great characters in a world where everything can be solved by fighting to death!
Screenshots PC / Mac
Mail – Val Ray
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RPGFighter
- Operatying system : Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
- Memory RAM : 2 GB RAM
- Graphic: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- Hard Drive : 1 GB free space
- Info supp. : 1280×768 or better Display
- Graphic: OpenGL ES 2.0 hardware driver support required for WebGL acceleration. (AMD Catalyst 10.9, nVidia 358.50), iOS 8.0, Android 4.4.4
Credits & Special Thanks
- Yanfly (for scripts and awesome support)
- HimeWorks (for scripts and support)
- Aekashics (for awesome art)
- SumRndmDde (for scripts, tuto and help)
- Galv’s (for scripts)
- Shoichiro Sakamoto (for script)
- Marsigne (test and help)
- XPKobold (test and great feedback)