Another week of work and polish for me and the new version of RPG Fighter League. I have done a lot in the past few days to improve again the overall feeling of this game. I really love working with RPG Maker MV and the community behind it is really awesome! I think that each version of the Demo is getting better to really catch the feeling I want for the final game.
Here a list of all the new things in this new demo build from 24 January 2016:
- Tweak balancing on items and skills (too many to list them all)
- Add 2 Friendships levels and gift for Clive.
- Tweak XP needed for all levels for friendship.
- Tweak visual environment in Treasure Island.
- Grammars correction (but I’m sure I have done new one…)
- New Ram Titan Monster (Dark) in Master League.
- Add better reward in the Silver Chest in the Hall (if you can find the combinaison)
- Bug fixes
- New Weapons Arts for some sword and other.
- New Items, Weapons & Armor. (Chest, merchant, treasure)
- New NPC to be found at the end of the Choice League.
- Tweak Color Palette and visual in some Leagues.
- New Pre-emptive + Surprise Attack in the League. (If you touch the enemi on the back to trigger the battle, you have a chance to trigger a Pre-emptive attack on them.)
- Follower can trigger Event when Touched.
- Rows system battle (The position of your characters mean something in battle.) Offense First Lane, Neutral Middle Lane and Defense Back Lane.
- New Logo Test Val Game (see at the end of this post)
- Tweak the Monsters Book so info is readable.
- Tweak visual of the Damage Number and MISS in combat.
- Testing new skills “Last Resort” with your character. (100 TP Skills)
- Tweak the number of SP for Skills Boosters and the number you gain in battle.
- Added the Animated League (You need 7 trophies with Wolfy in your team and beat Sylvestre in the Hall of Champions to have access to this really challenging League.)
- Added the Crafting System (Craft Pot in menu) find more recipes to have the chance to craft more awesomes items, weapons, armor and more!